Friday 30 September 2011

Christmas wishes

Upon arrival home today I had a rather nice surprise waiting for me on the doormat... the Lush Christmas catalogue! Lush is a shop that I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with. I love lots of their products and think they work really well, however I can't spend too long in the shop as the strong smell starts to give me a headache... all hail online shopping! I remember a couple of years ago hubby bought me 3 different gift sets for Christmas from Lush... I was a bit puzzled and asked him why, and he replied that he had seen a product in our bathroom and assumed that I loved the shop! Lucky for him I do love a bit of pampering, and the products were put to good use throughout the year.

So I have already circled a few products I want, the good thing about Lush is they sell some amazing bath bombs and soaps, perfect for cute stocking presents. As well as the Sabo necklace and Pandora charm that I blogged about yesterday, I thought I would share a couple of other items from my ever-bulging wishlist...

Tricolour ring earrings, Armani Exchange. Love the glamorous style of these earrings, they would be perfect for both day and evening looks.
Lulu Guiness top zip purse £55. I love the cute design on this, it would be a perfect home for carrying my day to day bits of make up.
Vivienne Westwood studs £60. I also like a few nice pieces of jewellery for Christmas, I love these iconic Westwood studs, a good match for my Westwood purse!
I sniffed this fragrance the over day and thought it was gorgeous. I always like to receive a perfume for Christmas so this one is definitely on the list!
Snow fairy gift set £10.95. Love the cute pink box and the gorgeous, girly products!
Just a few little bits and pieces, now I just have to resist temptation and not buy any of this stuff before Christmas for myself! Have any of you started to plan your wishlist or do you think its way too early?? I think I may be excessively early but I just love Christmas so much!! xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I think it's time for me to start to think about my wishlist! It's never too early! :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I completely agree! I love planning what I want and flicking through mags to get inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selections of things. The VW earings are right up my street. Ive literally only discovered lush...thank goodness. Looking forward to the gingerbread stuff!

    Liz
    http://aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selections, love thes VW studds, Christmas is a great time for shopping, looking forward to it!!
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never to early to wish for Christmas gifts !!

    hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You gave me a suggetion. I have to start in making my Christmas wish list too!!!Happy weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,cute blog!:D
    There is a giveaway on my blog. Win a kit of 4 new winter collection of OPI nailpolish "Touring America"​​! To participate go to this link: http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/09/opi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous post!! :) in love with Lush!! I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like

    xx

    Have a great weekend! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I can't wait to start deciding what I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love making my Christmas wishlist, I have all the details in a spreadsheet with all the web addresses stored too, will make life easier for hubby! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo