Thursday 15 September 2011

Fairytale December

Hello dolls, how are you all today?? I am just fabulous, had a fun day at work and a bit more laid back than my Monday to Wednesday routine as I finally had some free periods!! I left work about 4 which was very good for me, I was super productive today and got a lot done so no late stay! When I arrived home I did some cleaning for about an hour (I actually enjoy cleaning and sorting so this wasn't too much of a chore!), then I settled on the sofa with a cup of tea and biscuits waiting for hubby to come home.


When hubby arrived home we discussed my forthcoming birthday (OK its not until December but I do like to plan in advance!) and discussed some different options. Obviously we are going to Berlin (blogged about here) as part of my birthday celebration, but that is not until the 18th December. My birthday is the 12th so we wanted to do something around that date. We discussed a show in the West end, and having done some research, I stumbled across Matthew Bourne's Nutcracker at Sadler's Wells. I have wanted to see the Nutcracker for years, the combination of dance, costume and classical musical, with a score by Tchaikovsky is hugely appealing and something a bit different to the usual show in the West end. Hubby booked tickets for us in the stalls and I am so excited! December is shaping up to be a completely fabulous month, and it will all be topped off by Christmas!! : )

Unforgettable sets and costumes
I am completely in love with these pink costumes!

I am really loving the new season, I love the weather getting chillier, and the new term at school. Everything just feels new somehow, and I am one hundred per cent on the countdown to December now! So exciting!!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the ballet!!! I will be seeing The Joffrey Ballet dancing The Nutcraker here in Los Angeles in Dec as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! It is such an amazing ballet to see at Christmas time, I am so excited its unreal!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! And the costumes are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see something like that !

    I have nominated you for a blog award :)
    Check out my blog for more details ! http://launainponderland.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo