Monday 26 September 2011

All Saints Sunday Style

Hello Cupcakes, hope you are all well today. I am fine, had a good day work wise, but feel rather sick today, not sure why but it sucks, I hate nausea!! Anyway, today's post is a Sunday catch up (I never seem to get round to posting on a Sunday, hubby and I tend to chill with TV and films on a Sunday evening and computers are banned!) Sunday was a fabulous day, weather wise and activity wise. Hubby and I had a nice lazy morning (no change there!) and then decided to drive to a gorgeous little village called Goudhurst,  about half an hour from where we live for a nice country pub lunch. After lunch we had a wander around the village, before deciding to drive back home. On the way home we stopped off in Tenterden to get some bits and pieces in Waitrose, finally popping into Caffe Uno for a tea and a cake! 

What I wore: Skull t-shirt from All Saints, jeans from All Saints, new stripy cardigan from H & M,  heart necklace from Agatha in Paris and chestnut Ugg boots (so glad the weather is here to wear them again!)

My little Woody chilling on Sunday. I am so proud of him for  being picked as a favourite in the family portrait section of the Westfield competition! He is truly gorgeous and has the kindest face : ) xx

Well that's everything for today dolls, I will be nursing my nausea for the rest of the evening, however I have a new magazine so all will soon be right in my world : ) xoxo

11 comments:

  1. i really like your top and the rabbit is sooo cute!

    x

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, he is a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skull t-shirt!!! It's so edgy and fun.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. O_O I adore your skull shirt! I want one now!

    And your bunny is absolutely adorable!


    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit - I like U shirt with the skull :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skull t-shirt, it is really nice! Woody is a cutie!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, Woody is so cute! I've always wanted a rabbit (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE your cardi and the boots look so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo