Friday 9 September 2011

Date Night

Hey dolls how are you all?? Today is Friday and that makes me sooo happy! This week was my first full week back at work and blimey did I hit the ground running!! I had a really enjoyable week and I really like all my new classes, but being back at work is very tiring!

Tonight I went for a drink after work with some work friends which was great fun, catching up on all the gossip (something we used to do a lot more but are always too busy for now!) When I got home, hubby told me that he was taking me out for a meal to celebrate our anniversary which is on Monday. It is not our wedding anniversary, but the anniversary of when we first became a couple. I guess we should only really mark the occasion of our wedding anniversary now we are married, however, we have been a couple for 8 years now and I think that is worth celebrating! We decided to go to our favourite Indian restaurant in Ashford, Zarin; we first discovered this amazing restaurant when we moved to Ashford and it is now our go-to for delicious Indian cuisine. The food is so tasty and flavoursome and the portions and service very good as well. Tonight I had a lovely chicken Dansak with pulao rice, muteer paneer and a naan. Yum : )

Strike a pose!
I wore my Zara sheer blouse, River Island high waist check shorts with a brown belt (also River Island), black tights and black patent pumps with a bow from Topshop (I was planning on wearing heels but I wore very high knee high boots to work today and my feet couldn't take any more!) To accesorise I wore a gold ring and my new gold necklace with a stag's head from Primark.

Hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend, I am looking forward to a nice lay in tomorrow morning!! xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit! :)


    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, love the high waist short!! well, the weather will be really nice this weekend, so we gonna enjoy it outdoor:))
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, I love your shorts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! Sounds like fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Indian food! And I think I'm going to wear shorts with tights tomorrow, thanks for reminding me of this fabulous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! You look very stylish and fashionable!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. High waisted shorts! Love them! You look fab! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shouldn't wear any shoes you look beautiful in you would look beautiful in your black tights feet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo