Sunday 2 October 2011

A summer's day in October

Hello Cupcakes, happy Sunday, hope you have all had a fabulous day and if you are in the UK, enjoyed the weather! I cannot believe that it is the second of October today and the weather is as beautiful as it is! Amazing. To make the most of the sunny weather, hubby and I decided to go to a castle quite near our home, about 30 minutes away or so. I had never been to Scotney castle but it was breathtakingly beautiful. There was so much to look at and it was a perfect time to go as the trees are all currently in their transition phase, with beautiful leaves in shades of crimson, rust and even pink! (my favourite!) Hubby and I spent a lovely few hours walking round and snapping some beautiful pictures, before stopping for snacks and ice cream! A perfect day : )


Beautiful sunshine on an October day
Loved this cute little house! I'm moving in ; )
Beautiful crimson leaves

Scotney Castle

I never thought I would still be wearing dresses and sandals in October! I decided to wear a dress that I bought in H & M yesterday, it was a bargainous £10 in a special promotion. My best friend bought the same dress too we liked it so much! I also wore my Warehouse toe post sandals, a simple pair of diamond studs and my Tiffany heart necklace that hubby bought me for Christmas a couple of years ago. Perfect for the warm weather!


More soon my loves enjoy the rest of Sunday. xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty place! It's crazy how hot it is for october :/

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite places! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so awesome.. and serene and relax:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful place, so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what stunning photos!!! It looks a beautiful place! Isn't it crazy how much we long ofr half-term. SOmetimes feels like wishing one's life away. However, the only people who truly understand just how hard school is are those who teach or those who are married to teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is just lovely there. Haha I completely agree, I love my job but it is so tiring that half terms are often what keeps you going! And you are so right, normal people just don't understand what its actually like xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pictures!!

    Best, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely place to be! Your dress is really pretty. I'm in love with the collar ruffle details!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo