Friday 26 August 2011

Fine dining on a Friday

Hey sweeties, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend! I have had a nice lazy week which has been perfect, as i'm trying really hard to relax and enjoy my free time before I go back to work next week! Yesterday was GCSE results day which was nerve-wracking for me, however, my pupils performed beautifully and achieved some amazing results which makes me one very happy teacher! I spent yesterday afternoon setting up an edu-blog for them as they have requested one, so hopefully, that will be a good learning tool for them this coming year.

Today I took my car in for her MOT so fingers crossed she is going to be OK! In the afternoon, hubby text and suggested a meal out to celebrate my successful results: I immediately set about booking a table at a new restaurant in Ashford called Everest Inn. I have visited this highly respected and recommended Nepalese restaurant before, at the Blackheath branch, and was excited to see that a new one had opened up where I live. The food was delicious and we did not hold back: I had poppadoms, Daal soup, chicken biryani and tea to finish. Hubby had a Momo starter which was a type of lamb parcel and the chef's special for his main (another lamb dish). I can't wait to go back and continue to try different dishes off the menu!

I decided to wear a fairly casual outfit for our meal out, so I chose a peg-leg style of trouser from Matalan, a white H & M vest tep with an asymmetric grey/purple vest from River Island layered over the top. I kept my earrings simple with a pair of white gold and diamond studs, and accesorised with my new Forever 21 necklace, and leopard print peep toe flats from H & M. Comfy and stylish! : ) (Did you spy Woody making a cheeky appearance in the last picture... he is such a poser, just like his mama ; )

I am so excited for the weekend, I am hitting London town for a night out tomorrow night with my best girlfriends and am looking forward to a night of fun and gossip! I will take some pictures and share when I am home : )


Until next time my dears xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Really like this outfit, the top falls really nicely! Congratulations to you and your students too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Woody is a cutie! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! You make me wish that ALL of my teachers were stylish. I don't think I ever had one that cared about fashion, unfortunately.

    I love that your bunny snuck in for a pic ;)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace and tops !
    Your rabbit looks so cute ! :)


    www.launainponderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable look! Love the top.




    Xoxo,


    http://sacosha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo