From top to bottom:
1) Vintage John Galliano for Christian Dior dress and Christian Louboutin booties - Carrie wore this dress in the TV series and I love how they bought it back for the second film. This is one of my all time favourite dresses.
2) Carrie's classic tulle tutu - I think this item epitomises Carrie's style - laidback, care-free and luxe.
3) Vintage Halston Heritage mini dress, sparkly Christian Louboutin pumps and Chanel clutch - a great casual summer day look and I love the shades!
4) Vintage dress and a Fendi clutch - The print on this dress is gorgeous, this is the kind of thing I can imagine wearing to a wedding or christening. Love the sleek style of her hair too.
5) Vivienne Westwood dress, Manolo Blahnik shoes and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. I love the pink prom style of this dress. Carrie often upped the volume in the skirts she wore, creating a look of drama and opulence.
6) Vintage coat, dress and belt, Timmy Woods bag and Dior sandals. I adored this Tour Eiffel shaped bag when Carrie showcased it in the first SATC film. Love th tough black gladiator style sandals with the pretty dress too.
7) Halston Heritage maxi dress. Being a huge fan of the colour orange (view my own orange dress here, I adore the colour and style of this dress from the second SATC film. Perfect for a hot summer's day i'd say ; )
8) And last, but by no means least, how could I leave out Carrie's Vivienne Westwood wedding dress? Alas, she did not make it down the aisle in this gorgeous gown, but she looked stunning nonetheless. I love the fact that the dress was from a British designer too ; )
So there you have it, what do you think of Carrie's style, and do you have any particular favourite outfits or looks that have inspired you?? xoxo