Sunday 31 July 2011

Outfit of the night

Hey sweeties, just a quick outfit post today from last night. As mentioned in my previous post here, I went out last night with my best friends for a spot of dinner, cocktails and a good gossip. I love our catch ups and cannot go a week without a meet up with at least one of my best friends!! We went to a lovely restaurant called Wildwood that serves gorgeous freshly prepared food. We spent a glorious couple of hours chatting and working our way through 3 delicious courses. Afterwards we decided to drop into one of our favourite bars in Maidstone, MuMu. We ordered cocktails including the MuMu tea cocktail which was prepared in a teapot and served in traditional English china tea cups!

Outfit-wise, I decided to wear my black Armani Exchange vest top with a new Yumi laddered jumper over the top. I wore this with black leggings that I picked up with my shopping in Tesco the other day (thankfully they only cost £6 - they are not particularly good leggings and will now be saved for Zumba class - in future I will stick with American Apparel leggings which are brilliant!) I belted the jumper in with an orangey-red belt from H &M, and wore one of my new H & M scarfs (posted here) casually over the top. I wore my emerald green Zara wedges, my gold H & M headband and a black Chanel bag (sooo gorgeous and one of the benefits of having a best friend with a zillion designer bags!)

I have also added a picture of my friend Nikita with me as she looks so great in her printed maxi and denim shirt tied over the top!

Hope you all had fabulous weekends!! Until next time xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous scarfs! I really like it!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap your drink looks so yummy! I want.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe it was delicious, strong too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your jumper and scarf :)
    really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so pretty!Love the shredded top and the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you and your friend both look fab, lovely to see the blog going so well my love.

    www.southmoltonststyle.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you xxx I am really enjoying blogging hun, thank you for your kind comments, it means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the scarf!
    You looked great!
    xoxo
    Kerri at HollyMuffin

    ReplyDelete
  9. That scarf is so lovely!! Love the look :)


    Xoxo,

    http://www.beatricebalaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with those shoes! You and your friend look great!

    Come by and enter my giveaway for 3 bottles of Joe Fresh nail lacquer if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scarf, it finishes of your look so perfectly!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.com
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit and I love your scarf!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your scarf and the shoes are awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute jumper!
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo