1) Rust leopard tunic dress £26 - I think this would be great in early autumn layered with a cardi and classic pumps or boots - easily dressed up or down.
2) LOVE these shoes...snaffle trim loafers £32. These would look amazing with classic or brightly coloured jeans and, a nautical striped top and blazer.
3) Burgundy skinny biker trousers £38. I love the colour of these - a slightly softer option than red. These would look great with a black biker jacket and pumps.
4) Mustard cross body bag £25. An excellent price for such a cute little bag! An amazing colour still very much on trend, this would work well with a whole host of autumn/winter outfits.
5) Knitted cream stripe jumper £36. Every girl needs a classic breton striped top in her wardrobe and this one is perfect. A great buy for winter as it is a knitted material rather than jersey - warm and cute!
6) Navy faux fur collar coat £75. I love this coat so much! Warm and cosy looking but chic too. I would wear this with skinny jeans and wedge boots walking along the Champs Elysees in Paris at Christmas time.... (hint for hubby... ; )
7) Black lace up side wellies £26. I see people wearing wellies more and more outside of festivals these days, I think these would be perfect with black leggings and an oversized jumper... cool and comfy.
Hope you like my picks and are all having a good week, one more day til the weekend! xoxo