Saturday 26 November 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hello dolls, happy Saturday to all! I am having another manic weekend again, well a bit of a manic week to be honest, finally getting some relaxing in now though, waiting for a nice takeaway and looking forward to X Factor! Thursday hubby and I saw Castor and Pollux at the London Coliseum, completely fabulous, we had an amazing time. Last night I caught up with my best friend over dinner, then we went to see 'My week with Marilyn' at the cinema. Again, very fabulous indeed, I loved the film and thought that Michelle Williams made for a superb Marilyn. Today I did a bit of shopping at Bluewater while hubby was playing hockey, I intended to buy my last few Christmas presents but got distracted with things for myself! Oh well there's always tomorrow! I bought some lovely things, which I will blog about soon : )

Just a quick outfit post today to share with you...

 I wore a long sleeved pointelle top by Free People at Urban Outfitters (love the little details like the neon green thread through the buttons!), a navy blue skirt and tan belt from Forever 21 (bought during my recent trip to Westfield Stratford) and my gorgeous and comfy tan boots with shearling cuff by Red or Dead at Schuh.


Well that's about it for today lovely readers, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, more soon XOXO

7 comments:

  1. you look lovely, those boots look perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) The boots are amazingly comfy and warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I want to see my week with Marilyn too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely, great outfit, love the boots, I need some like them :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo