Saturday 11 June 2011

Shiny shiny super light summer pout!

When summer arrives (slightly warmer, slightly lighter for longer days = summer in Britain!) I always feel the need to go lighter with lip colours, in terms of colour and texture. This summer, we have been absolutely spoilt for choice with a whole range of new prodcuts hitting the shelves. Having purchased a few to try, I thought I would share my favourites : )




Lip Saviour 1) Clinique chubby stick moistursing lip colour balm

I love this product so much! I love the idea that it is a pencil and this makes it really easy to apply. The colours and all very wearable and perfect for summer. Also the fact that it is a balm is great, it is really soothing and feels great. I can't stop putting this on!!






Lip Saviour 2) Lancome L'Absolu Nu


This lipstick is marketed as a 'bare lip sensation' and I have to concur with this statement!! It feels so light to wear, completely unlike a lipstick. Like the Clinique chubby stick is feels really replenishing and lasts a fair while too. Lovely : )


I plan to buy the new Maybelline colour sensational next... will upload pics of the results shortly xx




3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!!! Welcome to blogging!
    I'll deff do a follow for a follow! I'm following now! :D

    xoxo
    www.Styleitinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh... that clinique balm sounds amazing!! i am all about ease and comfort in lip color, and you can't get much better than a stick of balm. the color looks like it would be flattering on anyone too... gotta get to my clinique counter asap <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Clinique balm is fab, I am going to get another in a coral shade, have really upped the self tanning recently so coral will be ideal with my tan! Clinique is really good value too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo