Sunday 8 January 2012

January pick-me-ups

Hello Strawberry swirls, hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend! I only returned to work for 2 days this week but was still pretty tired come Friday night. I had a nice lie in Saturday morning and then met up with friends for a curry and catch up which was lovely. Today hubby and I headed to one of my favourite places in the whole world. Bluewater, for some shopping and lunch. Hubby purchased a couple of new pairs of trousers and some boxers, and I treated myself to a few little bits too : )

I wore my new Mango skirt and Zara jumper with my Mulberry bag, silver tassel necklace which was a Christmas pressie from a friend, and my new chelsea boots from Red Herring at Debenhams.
I cannot express how much I love my new boots, and they are so comfy too! : )
I bought this cute Vero Moda dress for £32. Peter pan collars continue to be big this season, and I love the oversized one on this dress, as well as the cute tiny heart print. 
Floral sheer tunic dress from Vero Moda... £5! Someone had left this in the changing room and it was my size so I tried it on when I was trying the other dress on. I love the simple shape and classic styling, plus at £5 in the sale, I couldn't really turn it down! ; )
This is a terrible photo, this Mango skirt is more of a deep red colour than in the picture. This skirt only cost £10.50 in the sale and is the identical shape and structure to the floral one I am wearing in the first picture. I bought it because I love the floral skirt I bought the other day and have worn it to death since I bought it! I thought red would be a good classic choice, and would work well with black tights and boots and my black leather jacket.
Well that's about everything dolls, I have an incredibly busy week coming up including a parent's evening and  a full day of revision organised for my exam groups on Saturday (!) so I'm set for a relaxing evening now to get me geared up for the week ahead! More soon XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I really liked the Vero Moda sale and bought a few bits at excellent prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love doka pots and i love peter pan collars so that dress of yours is simply amazing!! :)

    love, jamie
    @ jamielechic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really look at the sale stuff because it was only a small section, guess most of it has sold out now, but I love Vero Moda generally! The Peter pan dress is just gorgeous and featured in their spring/summer campaign with Alexa Chung! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you got some great buys in the Vero Moda sale! :) The polka dot dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo