Saturday 24 March 2012

Shopping and warm weather

Hello pop tarts, happy Saturday to one and all! I couldn't believe the amazing weather today, it felt so nice to be outside and not shiver and rush to get in! I had a brilliant day with my bezzie Clare, we got up early and drove to Westfield Stratford City shopping centre. I last went to Westfield at the end of 2011 but honestly, I had forgotten how amazing it is! I could spend 3 days weaving my way in and out of the shops, there are so many high street favourites and one - offs too. I was in the mood to spend and luckily I wasn't disappointed. I bought a fair few items of clothing which I'm sure I will have the opportunity to showcase soon!

So today's post is just a quick OOTD, a super comfy outfit for a day of hardcore shopping!

I wore my new H & M jacket, a blue Reiss vest top, Zara jeans, leopard print H & M pumps, a wooden and mother of pearl necklace and my Mulberry.
Well dolls, that's everything for now, I'm settling down now with a delicious home made pizza, tea and soon, Britain's got Talent! (So excited its back!) : )

My tea! Home made chicken, spinach, pepper, red onion and mozzarella pizza! 

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit :). Glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that chic twist on classic jeans.

    Your pizza looks delish too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased we're getting some warmer weather at last! I haven't been to Westfield Stratford yet, I always seem to go to the one at Shepherds Bush. Looking forward to seeing what you bought!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too I love the warm weather! I haven't been to the Shepherds bush one for a while, shall have to go soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous jacket, love the leopard accent to your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your jacket and that pizza looks delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit and the pizza looks delicious!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo