Sunday, 13 November 2011

Blog Award : )

Hello caramel truffles, how is one and all today?? I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, whatever you have been up to : ) I had a fantastic weekend, my parents visited and yesterday I went to the Country Living Christmas Fair in Islington, London with my mum, my best friend and her mum also. We had a great time and I plan to blog about our day and purchases tomorrow hopefully : )

Today's blog post is in celebration of my second blog award, awarded to me from the fantastic Musings of a Caribbean Princess. Thank you so much to this wonderful blogger, and indeed all my followers and commenters. I cannot say how much your support means to me, thank you for all your kind words and comments, it means so much : )

My second blog award : ) This means a lot, thank you Caribbean Princess x
Ok, so here are the rules:


1You have to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.

2. You then share 7 facts about yourself.

3. You have to send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blogs you appreciate and then let them know that they have been given the award. 



Now for my 7 facts:


1) I only started eating cheese when I was about 17. I became addicted to the stuff, then fell out of love with it, now I eat cheddar, mozzarella and not much else!


2) I met the love of my life also aged 17 and have been happy ever after for over 8 years now : )


3) I really hate the film Chicken Run and cannot stand to look at the chickens in it, even though in real life, I quite like chickens.


4) I love shopping alone. Of course, I love shopping with friends, but I find shopping alone therapeutic. It restores my inner calm.


5) I am strangely attached to my little Ford Ka,  Minxie-Cat Ka Doyle... when I think of replacing her which I will inevitably have to do at some point next year, my heart breaks a little : , (


6) I am in love with high end designer travel systems such as Bugaboos, Stokke Xplorys and iCandys. I have had my own pram picked out for about 5 years now... although the emergence of new designs and brands has swayed me a bit...  


7) I always champion the underdog. 


Now for the blogs I have chosen...


Holly Muffin
Teach Chic
Cherry Pie
Into the Blonde
Launa in Ponderland
Lucyy Writes
Sophie Isobel
Star-light's fashion world
Kellys world
Charr
Butterfly Wings
Caroline's Catwalk
Country Girl Does Norfolk
Ever so Juliet
Paulina's lil bits of chic

More soon girlies XOXO

12 comments:

  1. It was cool to read some random things about you ! I don't like to go shopping on my own instead, I wish I could make it but I seem to have more fun with somebody ! LOL ! Kisses

    Enter my Too Faced and Chanel Giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for the award! Loved reading all the random facts, I shall add this to my list to blog about! :)

    Lucy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Thank you so so much for sending the award on to me! Very interesting facts! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!Thank you for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your award, I love finding out facts about fellow bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award :)
    I didn't start eating cheese until quite late either - now you can't keep my away from the stuff!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post dear!

    love love the idea of the awards!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on getting your 2nd award - well deserved too!! Thanks so much for thinking of me Charlotte, means a lot :) Happy Monday xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, really nice blog! :)
    I would like to ask you if you spent in my blog, there is a GIVEAWAY! You can a MOSCHINO umbrella of the new winter collection! To participate go to this link:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/10/moschino-umbrella-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award :) I sometimes think I shop best on my own too, I'm too busy chatting when I go with friends and walk past half the stuff I meant to look at! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I read each and every one xoxo